The Maersk Group is still working to recover from the ransomware attack on June 27 that had a major impact on its operations and resulted in closures at several APM Terminals.
UPDATE as of June 30:
Further details about the operations status of all APM Terminals are available via this PDF from Maersk.
- APM Terminals Los Angeles: open; operating under manual processes.
- APM Terminals Mobile: open; operating under manual processes.
- APM Terminals Port Elizabeth: open; modified gate processes. Delivering imports from certain vessels - see their website for more information.
- APM Terminals Tacoma: open; operating under manual processes.
- South Florida Container Terminal: open; limited gate processing. Additional details are posted on their website.