On your dashboard you'll see a list of containers that require your attention. They are categorized by priority and type of issue.
The list is prioritized by what will cost you the most money or cause a significant delay in your cargo's journey.
Here are the issues we include:
- Appointment time is after planned delivery
- Planned delivery is after last free day
- Appointment time is after last free day
- Last free day is in the past
- Last free day is today
- Last free day is tomorrow
- Planned discharge is late
- Vessel is late
- Container has a customs hold
- Container has a line hold
- Container has holds
- Container has not been returned empty 3 days after departing terminal
For containers with holds, they will show up on your needs attention list once the vessel's ETA is five days out.
You can sign up for a daily summary email that includes information about the containers that need your attention. Learn more information about the types of notifications we send.