While we support a number of terminals and shipping lines, unfortunately some sites do not provide comprehensive data. The following ports and terminals do not supply information about a container's last free day within the terminal:
- Halterm Halifax
- Fairview Halifax
- Logistec Montreal
- Packer Avenue Philadelphia
- Tioga Marine Terminal Philadelphia
- Penn Terminals Philadelphia
- Virginia International Gateway
- Portsmouth Marine Terminal
- Norfolk International Terminals
- Wando Welch Charleston
- North Charleston Terminal
- Wilmington North Carolina
- Georgia Ports GCT Savannah
- Hookers Point Tampa Bay
- Ports America New Orleans
- Napoleon Terminal New Orleans
- Altamira Terminal
- DPW Fairview Prince Rupert
- Fraser Surrey Docks
Other terminals provide incomplete information related to a container's last free day.
- GCT Deltaport: the last free day is only provided for containers departing by truck.
Are all Last Free Days the same?
We absolutely work toward having a single standard for the last free day. Our challenge is that every site uses different terms, rules, and values for what is effectively the date by which a container needs to leave before incurring penalty charges.
As context, many sites have more than one last free day. What our service shows is the earlier value.